This is a fun and easy activity using things around the house.
- Paper for name & cardboard for the front and back cover
- Glue, scissors & markers
- Miscellaneous things for name & decorations (magazines, newspapers, candy wrapper, foil, wrapping paper, stickers)
- Fold the paper for the name accordion style.
- Cut two pieces of cardboard slightly larger than the accordion book and glue one on the front piece and one on the back piece of the accordion. These become the front and back covers.
- Cut out letters for the name and decorations then glue on the book.