This is a delicious and easy sandwich to make for a large or small gathering. You can prepare it ahead of time then bake right before you’re ready to serve. The leftovers are good too, that is if you have any!
1 loaf French bread
3 oz cream cheese
2 ½ C grated cheese
¼ C Mayonnaise
2 tsp prepared mustard
1 ½ tsp Worcestershire sauce
ripe black olives
4 chopped green onions
10 slices crisp cooked bacon
1. You will be slicing the loaf in half lengthwise but before you do, score across the top where you will slice the sandwich for individual servings.
2. Spread butter on the top half of the loaf then combine the following and spread on the bottom half of loaf:
3. Sprinkle on the remaining ingredients:
4. Put top & bottom together and wrap in foil loosely so steam can escape.
5. Bake @ 350 degrees for 30 -40 minutes. Let cool slightly and cut where you scored earlier.