This is an easy project for your child to make. It’s especially great on a windy day.
You will need:
- 1 sheet of 8.5 x 11 colored paper
- Strips of paper for decorating
- Yarn or string
- Scissors & glue
- Fold the paper in a cylinder shape and glue the ends together.
- Decorate one end of the cylinder by gluing strips of crepe paper, colored paper or even newspaper.
- On the other end you’ll be making 2 holes but before you do reinforce the area with tape then punch the holes. Attach a piece of yarn or string. This will be used to hang your windsock.
- Now, hang your windsock in a secure place and watch what happens when the wind blows.